Tag2Win! Park Inn by Radisson Competition on Instagram
How To Enter:
- Download the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone and create a profile, or access your existing Instagram account.
- Find us @parkinnbyradisson and click follow!
- Upload your photos from your Park Inn stay, using the hashtag #parkinn
- The competition is open from 02 January 2020 for weekly prize draws until 31st December 2020.
- Winners will obtain a Park Inn voucher of value of fifty euro (EUR 50.00) and be announced on our Instagram profile and on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/parkinn.
II. Terms and Conditions made accessible per link to brand website:
Terms And Conditions
- The Radisson Hotel Group, a Belgian company having its registered offices at Avenue du Bourget 44, 1130 Brussels, Belgium (“Radisson Hotel Group”), organizes this prize draw called ‘#Tag2Win’ which is not subject to any financial commitment or purchase (“Competition”).
- All holders of an open Instagram account who upload pictures with hashtag #parkinn do qualify for the Competition, except if residing in a country where the necessary authority registration or approval to run this Competition was not obtained (currently AZERBAIJAN, BULGARIA,GEORGIA,ITALY,KAZAKHSTAN,REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA, ROMANIA, SERBIA, SLOVAKIA, TURKEY, UKRAINE, UZBEKISTAN, BAHRAIN, EGYPT, JORDAN , KUWAIT, LEBANON, OMAN, QATAR, SAUDI ARABIA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, ETHIOPIA, GABON, KENIA, LIBYA, MALI, MOZAMBIQUE, NIGERIA, RWANDA, SENEGAL, SIERRA LEONE, TUNISIA, ZAMBIA); employees of Radisson Hotel Group are excluded from the Competition; winning a prize in this Competition is subject to the winner’s identification as holder of the relevant Instagram account and his/her explicit acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as further described herein.
- The Competition starts on 02 January 2020 and ends on Monday 31 December 2020. For each week (00:01 CET Monday to Sunday 23:59 CET) a Park Inn voucher of value of fifty euro (EUR 50.00) will be awarded as a prize to the person who has uploaded the winning picture of that week.
- The person who has uploaded the picture which is chosen to win, will be notified thereof via a comment from @parkinnbyradisson directly on Instagram and will be asked to confirm acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email account which is linked to the same person’s Instagram account.
- Should the designated winner not confirm his/her acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in writing and not provide a valid and verifiable email address, then the prize shall be awarded to the person having uploaded the picture chosen by the panel as the second best picture of the week, subject to his/her acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and provision of a valid email and verifiable address, failing which the prize may be awarded to charity instead.
- Upon confirmation of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the winner shall indicate his/her age and country of residence; in case the winner is underage, he/she must provide evidence of parental consent to these Terms and Conditions and to receiving the prize.
- The weekly winner’s picture may be used by Radisson Hotel Group for marketing and communication purposes without any restriction and without obligation to pay any license fees or other compensation to the author of the picture; such purposes may include displaying the picture on parkinn.com, www.facebook.com/parkinn, www.instagram.com/parkinnbyradisson,
www.twitter.com/parkinn and at Park Inn by Radisson hotels.
- Radisson Hotel Group assumes that the person up-loading a picture with hashtag #parkinn is the rightful holder of all intellectual property rights in this picture and that he/she fully complies with Instagram’s general terms and conditions. In case of any copyright infringement claimed by a third party, Radisson Hotel Group reserves the right to hold itself harmless at the person having up-loaded the winning picture and having received the prize despite failing under these Terms and Conditions.
- Each weekly prize is one Park Inn voucher of fifty euro (EUR 50.00); The Park Inn voucher is valid for twenty four (24) months from the date of the winner’s receipt.
- All taxes applicable in the country of the winner are liability of the winner.
Radisson Hotel Group is not responsible for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Participants waive any and all entitlement to legally pursue their election as winner(s) and the allocation of a prize.
Any personal information collected and processed for the purpose of the Competition, may be used solely for the Competition. Any personal information so held by Radisson Hotel Group shall be deleted within reasonable time after 31 December 2020. Should the participant opt-in to receive Radisson Hotel Group’s newsletter or other marketing material via email, the personal information will be transferred to a database held by Radisson Hotel Group and be kept there.
Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions of this Competition by the mere fact of taking part in it, and shall confirm this when elected as winners.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Belgian law and the courts of Brussels (Belgium) shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes concerning the Competition which cannot be settled amicably.
The Radisson Hotel Group
Avenue du Bourget 44
B-1130 Brussels, Belgium
T: +32 2 702-9200 F: +32 2 702-9300